Hello guys! Altrough I didn't get my first WP7 device since the Lumia 900 hasn't been yet released in my country I think I'm no longer going to purchase it wheter it comes or not.

The reason why I've changed my mind is that Romania is not having NONE of the xBox live games on the marketplace (so no iStun2, no AngryBirds NOTHING!). That means I'd be stuck with the not-so-great apps :/.

Got any advices for me? I really want a Windows Phone but not that way (without apps).
    05-09-2012 08:12 AM
    When you start the marketplace for the first time on the phone select US as region and you will be able to access all the live games etc...

I live in Sweden and if I would had selected my region I would miss out on stuff. But I have it set to the United States so I can access all US stuff.
    Jazmac likes this.
    05-09-2012 09:10 AM
    when you start the marketplace for the first time on the phone select us as region and you will be able to access all the live games etc...

I live in sweden and if i would had selected my region i would miss out on stuff. But i have it set to the united states so i can access all us stuff.
    winner
    05-09-2012 09:13 AM
    I'm talking about the web store. I don't have a WP handset yet and nor make a mistake by purchasing one.

I thought you cannot buy apps from a different country than the one you live.
    05-09-2012 09:16 AM
    also for the future ,

im SURE MS will support your country soon!!

they been adding more and more country support to the marketplace sins day one , they added like 50, 2-3 months ago. so hopefully Romania is next on the list :)

ether way , hopefully will see you back in the forums with maybe a WP8 in the future :)
    05-09-2012 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD