Anyone else experience this.

did a hard reset on my lumia 900 to input a new live id.

everything works fine but the marketplace dosnt tell me i have updates available.

if i go to a specific app it gives me the update button but no notification.

all other notifications work fine.
    05-09-2012 06:05 PM
    Anyone else experience this.

did a hard reset on my lumia 900 to input a new live id.

everything works fine but the marketplace dosnt tell me i have updates available.

if i go to a specific app it gives me the update button but no notification.

all other notifications work fine.
    It's normal, don't worry. Different phones have different update cycles, sooner or later, they'll show up.

If you want to try to force the updates to show, connect your phone to your PC and leave it for about 15 minutes. You can also try switching airplane mode on and off, leaving the Wi-Fi on with the data connection off and vice-versa, etc. It's just a matter of time until they show up.
    05-09-2012 06:15 PM
    how does one delete the app updates they dont want?
    05-09-2012 07:55 PM
    how does one delete the app updates they dont want?
    I don't believe that you can roll back to a previous version of an app, if that's what you're asking.
    05-09-2012 07:59 PM
    i would like to make the updates sitting in que, go away. that notice gets on my nerves.
    05-09-2012 08:14 PM
    i would like to make the updates sitting in que, go away. that notice gets on my nerves.
    Well, just update them and they'll go away. Updates are improvements, there's no reason not to install them.
    05-09-2012 10:18 PM
    Its been about 12 hours an still no marketplace notifications. does it usually take 24 hours?
    05-10-2012 06:11 AM
    Its been about 12 hours an still no marketplace notifications. does it usually take 24 hours?
    IT can take weeks if the apps you have installed dont have updates to give
    05-10-2012 07:01 AM
    theres updates available but the marketplace app is not giving me notifications. if i go to the app itself theres an update button there for me
    05-10-2012 08:33 AM
    hey guys

If you KNOW the update is available and you cant see it , we have a work around.

If you know one of your apps has been updated and don't want to wait for the marketplace to tell you, go to the app in marketplace, tap share then click the back button and if the update is in the market you will be able to see the update button.
    05-10-2012 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD