05-21-2012 11:52 AM
27 12
tools
    Sorry Se1fcr3ation, but I just don't understand your attitude toward those who post somewhat negative things or flaws - or even just potential improvements - relating to Windows Phone. Maybe I'm missing something.

I would even go so far as to say it puts new people off posting here. Sure, some things get brought up quite a bit, but if plenty of people are having similar issues, then it's not surprising that people will post new threads about topics that have already been discussed. Instead of just being blunt with the people who started the threads, you could just merge the discussions. I don't see any need to throw threats around about closing threads.

I realise that some people are just trying to stir things up, but when that happens the forum tends to look after itself in that other users end up picking apart those people's posts and exposing the flaws in their arguments.

Clearly you are a fan of the OS (I am too!), but it does come across as though people cannot criticise WP here without being on the end of a pro-WP rant (which often just comes across as rude) or having the thread closed. I may be exaggerating slightly, but that is certainly my perception of things here.
    myfyp2 likes this.
    05-21-2012 06:42 AM
    2. I have never heard of this and if true, please do share how instead of saying "there is a way". I just plugged my 900 in and it says to view content, disconnect phone from computer. So please let me know how I can use marketplace on my phone while it is plugged into my computer. It would be useful for me.
    If you close the Zune player on your PC while your phone is connected you can access data and the marketplace on your phone as normal; at least that works with my HD7.
    05-21-2012 11:52 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD