Windows Phone Central Contest - Win a Nokia Lumia 710 with Mobilicity

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Windows Phone Central, with the help of Mobilicity, is having another Photo Contest to win a Windows Phone -- the Nokia Lumia 710 (review) which just arrived on the Canadian carrier.

This time around, we've scaled things down a bit and instead of a black/white theme, we are going with the Great Outdoors. It doesn't have to be a picture of the Grand Canyon and a picturesque shot of your front yard will do. It can be a sunset, a photo of the lake, the mountains, a garden, just anything outdoorsy that is eye appealing.

Here's the fine print...

Photos must be taken with a Windows Phone.

Only one entry per reader.

Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, May 2122, 2012 at 5:00pm EST.

Due to carrier limitations, only residents in the Mobilicity coverage are eligible for the first prize.

Entries can be submitted in this Windows Phone Central forums area.

We will announce the winners by Thursday, May 24, 2012. First prize is a Nokia Lumia 710 with six months of service from Mobilicity. Second prize is $100 gift card to the Windows Phone Central Accessory Store. Third Prize is a $50 gift card from the Windows Phone Central Accessory Store.

Remember in order to post in the forums, you will need to register with Windows Phone Central. You can find that easy process here.

Good luck everyone and happy shooting.

Last edited:

SchueyF1

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Take with my Focus last summer.

W256.jpg

techSage

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Crystal Clear Pensacola Beach

Taken just weeks ago at Destin Beach, FL (near Pensacola) with my HTC Arrive. That water more than makes up for the lack of megapixels! :)

WP_000736.jpg

Last edited:

santacruz20000

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Here's a view from my backyard in Ottawa, Ontario taken with Dell Venue Pro!
Hope you guys like it as I can't wait to switch to Mobi from Rogers!

WP_75backyardtomRaubic.jpg

Last edited:

Peter R

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, take a look at this awesome looking pic that I took in Gatineau, Quebec (yes, Mobi reaches here fortunately):)

Pic was taken with Lumia 800 in the Aylmer Marina at the opening season 2011! Good times

gatineauqc.jpg

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I wanna wiiiiiin! ...please?

Vancouverite visiting Taiwan with a Dell Venue Pro and the tasty Pano app... who wants to win!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes