05-21-2012 11:28 AM
33 12
tools
    I had no experience with Windows Phone 7.5 when I made the switch. I hadn't even played with a device in the store. I have played with Androids and iPhones.

Never used Palm or Windows Mobile, but used Symbian prior to BlackBerry.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    05-20-2012 12:33 PM
    It feels weird to be so noob with an OS. My former boss JUST called me for help with a customers Android device and half the city brings their iPhones to me for help. Lol. I'm a cell phone geek girl. Even my Palm/HP devices were patched out the ying yang ( and my Touchpad is dual booted to ICS and WebOS).

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.
    I still remember you always having my back in the iPhone vs. on CB.

I'm glad you found your way over to WP. Great platform and lots of potential!
    05-20-2012 01:15 PM
    I still remember you always having my back in the iPhone vs. on CB.

I'm glad you found your way over to WP. Great platform and lots of potential!
    At times over there it feels like a knife fight. Sadly, Brick isn't killing anyone with a trident.

I hope someone gets the reference or that's gonna sound weird.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-20-2012 10:11 PM
    Yes. Thanks. Again, I apologize for falling back into old habits. I'll go fall on a sword now.

Good lord.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    Don't sweat it. It's not your fault Microsoft keeps changing the name and I don't know why people here get so bent out of shape about it. In fact, in many ways WinMo was superior to WP.
    05-20-2012 10:41 PM
    Welcome. Hopefully you enjoy the platform as much as I do. Its only going to get better.
    05-20-2012 11:30 PM
    At times over there it feels like a knife fight. Sadly, Brick isn't killing anyone with a trident.

I hope someone gets the reference or that's gonna sound weird.

I totally get it, but I'm an old-timer there.
    05-20-2012 11:41 PM
    Thanks for the welcome all!

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
    05-21-2012 12:12 AM
    Don't sweat it. It's not your fault Microsoft keeps changing the name and I don't know why people here get so bent out of shape about it. In fact, in many ways WinMo was superior to WP.
    No one is getting bent out of shape.

Would you rather no one mentioned it and people carried on getting it wrong? no of course not.

now give over
    05-21-2012 11:28 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD