New to WinMo. Hi all!

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! The wpcentral app is great... Runpee is great if you go to the movies. It tells you when is a good time to go pee, and also if there's stuff after the credits. I'll be back with more.

MAN did I need this at the Avengers. You better believe I just downloaded this app. Thanks for the tip!

reeneebob

May 18, 2012
Visit site
It feels weird to be so noob with an OS. My former boss JUST called me for help with a customers Android device and half the city brings their iPhones to me for help. Lol. I'm a cell phone geek girl. Even my Palm/HP devices were patched out the ying yang ( and my Touchpad is dual booted to ICS and WebOS).

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I had no experience with Windows Phone 7.5 when I made the switch. I hadn't even played with a device in the store. I have played with Androids and iPhones.

Never used Palm or Windows Mobile, but used Symbian prior to BlackBerry.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
It feels weird to be so noob with an OS. My former boss JUST called me for help with a customers Android device and half the city brings their iPhones to me for help. Lol. I'm a cell phone geek girl. Even my Palm/HP devices were patched out the ying yang ( and my Touchpad is dual booted to ICS and WebOS).

I still remember you always having my back in the iPhone vs. on CB.

I'm glad you found your way over to WP. Great platform and lots of potential!

reeneebob

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I still remember you always having my back in the iPhone vs. on CB.

I'm glad you found your way over to WP. Great platform and lots of potential!

At times over there it feels like a knife fight. Sadly, Brick isn't killing anyone with a trident.

I hope someone gets the reference or that's gonna sound weird.

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Thanks. Again, I apologize for falling back into old habits. I'll go fall on a sword now.

Good lord.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
Don't sweat it. It's not your fault Microsoft keeps changing the name and I don't know why people here get so bent out of shape about it. In fact, in many ways WinMo was superior to WP.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
At times over there it feels like a knife fight. Sadly, Brick isn't killing anyone with a trident.

I hope someone gets the reference or that's gonna sound weird.

I totally get it, but I'm an old-timer there.

M

mkr10001

Don't sweat it. It's not your fault Microsoft keeps changing the name and I don't know why people here get so bent out of shape about it. In fact, in many ways WinMo was superior to WP.

No one is getting bent out of shape.

Would you rather no one mentioned it and people carried on getting it wrong? no of course not.

now give over

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6