Browser back button?

Xerxes10

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if I am bringing something up that's already been discussed, I am a recent convert to Windows Phone. I love my new Lumia 900 and the OS, and have few complaints. One thing, however, drives me crazy. I'm using the browser, click on a link and gk to a new page, then want to go back so hit the back button on the phone-and am instantly at the home screen and out of the browser completely. Why is there no browser back button or am I missing something?

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if I am bringing something up that's already been discussed, I am a recent convert to Windows Phone. I love my new Lumia 900 and the OS, and have few complaints. One thing, however, drives me crazy. I'm using the browser, click on a link and gk to a new page, then want to go back so hit the back button on the phone-and am instantly at the home screen and out of the browser completely. Why is there no browser back button or am I missing something?

That only happens to me if I leave the browser to another app then come back in to it. It starts working again once I navigate to another page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa