For Anyone Who Owns a White Lumia 900...

onedrummer2401

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be a new phone in four days, and was definitely planning on getting a Lumia 900. However, what I wasn't sure of is whether to get a white or black one. I like the aesthetics of the white one, but wasn't sure about the glossy feel. I'll be trying both out when I get to the store but I wanted to post here to ask, if anyone has a white lumia 900, how does it hold up to dirt/dust/scratches? I really don't want to get it then scratch it up really badly, especially since I'd like to sell it to get an Apollo Lumia, or if Samsing and HTC have anything good to offer, possibly one of those when Apollo is dropped. So, White lumia 900 owners, how durable is the gloss on the White 900? Thanks.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The color has held up well on my white 900 since I bought mine a few days after they came out... which is really only about a month. As with any white phone, it is more prone to showing dirt. It feels fine in the hand, but I didn't really handle the matte ones for comparison's sake. The silver camera lens bezel on the back scratches easily, but that isn't unique to the white model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss