I don't know what is wrong with my phone ahh!

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Alright so I'm not sure where to post this but I need advice. I think it is something wrong with the OS on my phone. I have the Samsung Focus (first model)
Ok so my problems started about a week or 2 ago when my phone started to randomly turn off. My phone didn't work for about 2 days last week. I thought it was a problem with the battery but I don't think it is. I have gotten my phone to work this week but here is the thing, sometimes when I hit the lock button it will give me the power down slide screen. I will slide it off to say I don't want it to power down but it will still turn it self off. Whenever I boot up the phone also it sometimes won't turn on. It will be on the Samsung screen and then just go black. Then I have to remove and reinsert the battery. It is getting annoying.
I am not sure why this is happening but idk what to do. I only have 3 months left on my contract and I don't want to get a replacement phone from At&t....
Should I do a software reset on my phone?
I know it was long a long post but I really need some info ASAP!!

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like a corrupted microSD card if you have one installed that is. A corrupted microSD card can prevent the OS from booting or functioning properly. That's why MS was opposed to the idea of using them so I would try removing that first and if not then there's some other hardware problem that can only be resolved by replacing the unit.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a corrupted microSD card if you have one installed that is. A corrupted microSD card can prevent the OS from booting or functioning properly. That's why MS was opposed to the idea of using them so I would try removing that first and if not then there's some other hardware problem that can only be resolved by replacing the unit.

I agree that this is what it sounds like.

Do you have a MicroSD card installed?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro