Something different to listen to...

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love listening to Daniel and Jay, I'm always on the hunt for good podcast material.

Listening to TCPJ the other day, WP came up, and the host actually recommended MobileTechRoundUp, saying one of the host's family owned WPs.

So I started listening, and I'm really enjoying it. Between the two hosts they really run all the OS's through their paces, and are very device agnostic, although device whores might be more appropriate.

If you're looking for something in addition to WPCentral, this one is a good listen:
iTunes - Podcasts - MobileTechRoundup by Matthew Miller and Kevin C.Tofel

Oh yeah, have to put a plug in for Ashley and James on techfoolery.tv, they crack me up somethin' fierce.

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Two podcasts out this week worth giving a listen to.

Engadget for June 2nd. Myriam gives the Focus 2 a pretty realistic review. Comes to the conclusion that there are no bad WPs, and then she and Brad spend 20 minutes compiling a list of all the crappy android phones.
Podcasts --Engadget Mobile

New one for me this week. Simple Mobile Review. I've only just started, but this episode has Paul Thurrott, and right off the bat it's obvious one of the hosts is a WP fan.
SMRPodcast #120: Hanging with Paul Thurrott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium