Contacts and event notifications

Brunolive

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I was thinkin on givin one windows phone to one adult -older- familiar as a gift.I have 2 questions

Does it have "cloud syncronization" -skydrive or similar- between windows phone and windows7 of contacts and events?

Its all about microsoft office outlook or you can doit another way? This person do not use any exchange account (use outlook for standard email accounts)

I am looking in something similar to apple icloud. Something thats allows you to keep notifications and contacts without having to plug the phone to the computer everyday

Thank you

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Windows Phone syncronizes all contacts and calendar with the Live/Hotmail account. You don't even need to use Outlook, but you can also add your Live account there.

Skydrive is a big part of Windows Phone, being very integrated into it. For example, you even have to use Skydrive to acess and store Office documents on Windows Phone. I can say without any doubt that Skydrive is much superior to iCloud, even Apple users agree.

I for one have all my documents and pictures libraries on Skydrive, permanently synced with my PC using the Skydrive PC app. The integration in Windows Phone makes it very easy to acess them, it's pretty much like they are on the phone storage.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa