We were told that the Lumia 900 would get a bigger push than the iPhone. All I've seen is in-store signing and web site banners. That 30-minute live performance in NYC didn't mean much to me on the left coast. My local ATT Authorized Retailer had the signing all over, but did not have the phone on display or even available to purchase. Whatever they're doing it worked on my dad. He got a Lumia 900 last week. However, ComScore is out and Microsoft is only at 4% market share in the U.S. through the end of April.

What are other people's experience and perception with Operation Rolling Thunder to date?
    06-02-2012 09:01 AM
    Rolling Thunder is motorcycle ride with over 900,000 riders held on Memorial Day to honor our nations fallen heroes, not a Nokia/att ad campaign. To answer your question about the ad campaign itself I'd have to says it's been pretty weak from my point of view. I've seen a few tv commercials but other than that it's been non-existent unless you walk into an at&t store.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-02-2012 10:04 AM
    Rolling Thunder is motorcycle ride with over 900,000 riders held on Memorial Day to honor our nations fallen heroes, not a Nokia/att ad campaign. To answer your question about the ad campaign itself I'd have to says it's been pretty weak from my point of view. I've seen a few tv commercials but other than that it's been non-existent unless you walk into an at&t store.

Yes, Rolling Thunder is the motorcycle ride, but it's also the name of Nokia's campaign.
    06-02-2012 10:06 AM
    I have been seeing plenty of Nokia L900 commercials on the tube. Even saw the end of an AT&T L900 commercial (only once) last week. Product placements are also increasing.

Not sure if it's a supply issue, but I agree that it my be time to open that faucet a little more. An what happened to that Magenta L900. I think the ladies would jump all over that phone. Makes a statement like the Cyan Lumia.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    06-02-2012 10:08 AM

Before that it was the carpet-bombing campaign in the Vietnam war, smartypants!
    06-02-2012 10:32 AM
    I've been seeing ads for the Lumia 900 and 710 on CTA buses and stops in Chicago. So the advertising is there, not everyone goes out to buy a product because they see it on TV.
    06-02-2012 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD