Battery Life

tboggs13

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The last few weeks it seems that my battery is draining very quickly, not even making it through the day. I originally thought it had to do with my work location, but then my wife said she has been having battery issues, so I chalked it up to T-Mobile having an issue. We both have the HD7 and I have purchased new batteries this year.

Then last week my coworker with a brand new Lumia 900 on ATT said he is seeing something similar. He even uninstalled every app on his phone and still is having issues. Previously, he had 30% battery left at the end of the day, now he is hitting battery save mode before the end of the day.

Just made me wonder if MS is doing something on the backend that mightne affectingall phones.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
No changes in battery on my L900. But my Surround got totally drained today (no SIM-69% battery remaining) while sitting on my desk with WiFi on while I was at work. Marketplace scanned my device and told me I had 32 updates waiting to download. Found that out after switching out my battery as I couldn't get my phone to light up after plugging in.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2