A much awaited app came out last night and the sad thing is we get weired notices when we try to install the app. I for one got "Not available in my region" , some people also got software updating notices. Really don't know what's going on....is this another Nokia Lumia thing or what? Just pray it isn't.
    Can someone please explain this for us.

Find comments below:
    Official NBA.TV app now in Windows Phone Marketplace
    06-07-2012 07:00 AM
    What countries market are you attempting to install the app from?
    06-07-2012 08:31 AM
    I'm in the US and I have the same problem. The app is showing up not available for everyone. I guess you have to be in the NBA to get the app. :D
    06-07-2012 09:04 AM
    I installed it and my location is set to Canada.
    06-07-2012 11:23 AM
    I'm in the US and I have the same problem. The app is showing up not available for everyone. I guess you have to be in the NBA to get the app. :D
    Same here.
    06-07-2012 12:29 PM
    NBA.TV is the NBA's application for International Markets. The exceptions are the U.S. and Mainland China. For those in the U.S. the application you want is called NBA Gametime. This is due to the different television and rights deals across different countries.
    06-08-2012 11:53 AM
    People in africa can't get it either, don't think it's a US problem

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express
    06-08-2012 06:04 PM
    Yeah. I am an American expat living in east Africa and I watch NBA TV all the time on my computer I love it. But when I try to download the app on my iPhone (sorry) I can't!!
    12-16-2012 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD