What is going on with Microsoft and HTC? HTC was snubbed by MS being left off the invitation list for Microsofts Windows RT. In a way I can see what MS is doing they don't want to have anything windows skinned by HTC. Plus what has HTC really shown in the way of tablets? Not very good times over at HTC right now.

Read more: HTC's dark days continue, as it's shunned by Mircosoft over Windows RT | Digital Trends
    06-07-2012 03:25 PM
    Really am going to have to go to Nokia Lumia next... I reckon HTC are gonna shove the middle finger to Microsoft and just focus purely on Android as a result of this. But boy do I hope I'm wrong about this...
    06-07-2012 03:41 PM
    I feel very sad things ain't going well for my favorite OEM (HTC). They are really in hard times and hope all goes well. MS has a new wife now.
    06-07-2012 03:42 PM
    The truth is a lot simpler, HTC wasnt picked by any chip maker: Microsoft Gets Picky With Windows-Worthy Tablet Makers | TechCrunch
    jaded skies likes this.
    06-07-2012 03:43 PM
    Hope HTC doesn't leave, they still offer something in their phones that's keeping me from other OEMS which is the SRS enhancements, I did buy an SRS sound processor for my bedroom rig but that doesn't solve listening to music outside the house.
    06-07-2012 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD