Office App question...

Andrew Griffiths

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I've just synced my office with skydive, and t seems to have pulled down a random selection of my files to populate the documents screen... However, I don't want these files there, they're useless to me on my phone! Problem is, I can't seem to find a way to hide or remove them... Any ideas?? Thanks

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I can duplicate the same problem added a txt file from pc to skydrive and opened office sync up with skydrive and pulled the file.

Not seeing an option to not sync in either Office or skydrive

Anybody have an idea..?

oldgaius

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I believe the list is done based in order of last opened/modified... so as soon as you start accessing docs on your phone, the 'useless' ones will be knocked down and eventually disappear.

Edit: AFAIK there isn't a way to limit the list to doc/xls/ppt files only. I think it's designed this way so you don't need the SkyDrive app to access your other files - e.g. PDFs show up in the Office list, but get opened in another app.

Andrew Griffiths

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
It's quite annoying - on my Lumia 800 it only pulled the ones in the root of the skydrive folder until I accessed them, but on my 900 it's just pulled the lot... :(

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
go into settings/office and reset office. It will reset office to factory settings. However, what you're seeing is a most recently used list, so if you open docs on SkyDrive, they will show up on the list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa