The commercial is about a couple driving around the country, and the girl sitting at the pessenger seat keeps using her black Lumia 900 to do stuffs. First of all I think this is the first Windows Phone I've seen on AT&T's non-phone specific commercial. Second, it was actually a bit difficult to tell which phone she uses, unlike that one they shows the basketball game. Was it just I didn't start paying attention at the begining? Or AT&T really did it implicitly?
    06-09-2012 09:58 PM
    I saw it. At first I thought it was a Lumia commercial.
    06-09-2012 11:15 PM
    Is it on YouTube yet? If so, could you post a link?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-10-2012 12:50 AM
    AT&T TV Commercial - "Road Music" Largest 4G Network - YouTube

It does appear to be a black Lumia 900.
    rich4A1 likes this.
    06-10-2012 01:58 AM
    It is a Lumia 900, it has been airing for a few weeks now. So far from what I have seen that makes 3 AT&T commercials featuring the Lumia 900. However in the one mentioned in this post if you pause at the beginning and look at the screen it appears to be a horrible abomination made by mixing WP7 and Android.
    06-10-2012 02:26 AM
    I saw this a while back, maybe a week after the Lumia launch. The funny thing is it looks like it's running Android OS on it instead of Windows Phone as you can see from the status bar in some of the scenes look like the Android status bar on top (WP doesn't have a status bar?). Kinda reminds me of Samsung's new commercial about their Series 9 vs the Air saying it has a boot time of 10 seconds, but they show it resuming from hibernation and not booting up to shoot the Air.

Edit: Watching it again, it does have the WP7 settings menu on the bottom though in light green. So Maybe it's just an AT&T app thing (which I have already uninstalled). Looking at the AT&T apps though none of them feature that status bar.
    06-11-2012 07:10 PM
    I saw this a while back, maybe a week after the Lumia launch. The funny thing is it looks like it's running Android OS on it instead of Windows Phone as you can see from the status bar in some of the scenes look like the Android status bar on top (WP doesn't have a status bar?). Kinda reminds me of Samsung's new commercial about their Series 9 vs the Air saying it has a boot time of 10 seconds, but they show it resuming from hibernation and not booting up to shoot the Air.

Edit: Watching it again, it does have the WP7 settings menu on the bottom though in light green. So Maybe it's just an AT&T app thing (which I have already uninstalled). Looking at the AT&T apps though none of them feature that status bar.
    The app looks like spotify for WP7
    06-11-2012 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD