07-12-2012 11:22 AM
56 123
tools
    Working fine now as well

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express
    06-13-2012 09:00 AM
    For me it started last evening, I will try reinstalling the app.
    06-13-2012 09:56 AM
    Wasn't working for me last night, but it works now.
    06-13-2012 10:07 AM
    Problem fixed.
    06-13-2012 11:00 AM
    ...in my case, it shows the same 80072F7D error and that irritating red "not up-to-date" reminder but I still get sporadic notifications, can update my status, and view comments.

I agree, tough. This is ridiculous. We don't get answers from those who are talking to us. So many people, myself included, have had to do hard resets that just band-aid the darned problem.

Someone should up and say "hey, THIS is what's happening, THIS is what we're doing to solve it, and THIS is what you should do in the meantime."

It's maddening that everytime I use my phone, I immediately run to settings to check if my accounts are in order. Worst case was a week ago when ALL of them went in the red and my phone was little use except for calls and sms. If they wanna get this OS popular and selling, this kind of thing should be addressed immediately.
    07-11-2012 07:03 PM
    ...in my case, it shows the same 80072F7D error and that irritating red "not up-to-date" reminder but I still get sporadic notifications, can update my status, and view comments.

I agree, tough. This is ridiculous. We don't get answers from those who are talking to us. So many people, myself included, have had to do hard resets that just band-aid the darned problem.

Someone should up and say "hey, THIS is what's happening, THIS is what we're doing to solve it, and THIS is what you should do in the meantime."

It's maddening that everytime I use my phone, I immediately run to settings to check if my accounts are in order. Worst case was a week ago when ALL of them went in the red and my phone was little use except for calls and sms. If they wanna get this OS popular and selling, this kind of thing should be addressed immediately.
    The facebook issue was fixed in June. You might have an isolated issue. I haven't had any other issues with email accounts not syncing. Again maybe you could have changed your
    password and or possibly the email you are using as issues and has nothing to do with windows phone. Hotmail, and syncing multiple gmail accounts as well as office 365 has no issues for me.
    07-12-2012 11:22 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD