facebook People Hub/facebook app

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
LOL, I was able to add it, contacts were updated but then it won't load the feed. the App still isn't working :(

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
still cant do anything cant re add my facebook account but the notifications for the fb app are starting to give me toast notifications but when i load the app those notifications never load

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It worked for me for a few minutes. Then stopped again.

I tried updating the link directly in my Hotmail account, but that wouldn't connect either.

People on iOS appear to be fine. Browser access is fine also.

Does anyone know if Windows Phone communicates directly with Facebook? Or is it through some sort of proxy? Sounds like a problem with proxy server.

mrpinkeye

May 9, 2012
Visit site
had fb chat working in people hub for one day a few months ago on my lumia 710. nothing since. tryed all the fixes google suggested. shame the feature jus doesnt work!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Facebook back

Just wanted to update...

Last night, Facebook and people hub were not functioning.
This morning, everything is back to normal.

HTC Titan
USA

Pao Aldecoa

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
The weird thing is...

...in my case, it shows the same 80072F7D error and that irritating red "not up-to-date" reminder but I still get sporadic notifications, can update my status, and view comments.

I agree, tough. This is ridiculous. We don't get answers from those who are talking to us. So many people, myself included, have had to do hard resets that just band-aid the darned problem.

Someone should up and say "hey, THIS is what's happening, THIS is what we're doing to solve it, and THIS is what you should do in the meantime."

It's maddening that everytime I use my phone, I immediately run to settings to check if my accounts are in order. Worst case was a week ago when ALL of them went in the red and my phone was little use except for calls and sms. If they wanna get this OS popular and selling, this kind of thing should be addressed immediately.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
...in my case, it shows the same 80072F7D error and that irritating red "not up-to-date" reminder but I still get sporadic notifications, can update my status, and view comments.

I agree, tough. This is ridiculous. We don't get answers from those who are talking to us. So many people, myself included, have had to do hard resets that just band-aid the darned problem.

Someone should up and say "hey, THIS is what's happening, THIS is what we're doing to solve it, and THIS is what you should do in the meantime."

It's maddening that everytime I use my phone, I immediately run to settings to check if my accounts are in order. Worst case was a week ago when ALL of them went in the red and my phone was little use except for calls and sms. If they wanna get this OS popular and selling, this kind of thing should be addressed immediately.

The facebook issue was fixed in June. You might have an isolated issue. I haven't had any other issues with email accounts not syncing. Again maybe you could have changed your
password and or possibly the email you are using as issues and has nothing to do with windows phone. Hotmail, and syncing multiple gmail accounts as well as office 365 has no issues for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon