how do I backup my contacts? thanks,
    06-12-2012 06:15 PM
    You can save your contacts to your Windows Live account. This is the email account you set up when you got your device. We also call this your Live ID. This email account is tie to your Marketplace parches and your SkyDrive storage space. Did you set up a Windows Live email when you first got your device?
    06-12-2012 06:22 PM
    You can save your contacts to your Windows Live account. This is the email account you set up when you got your device. We also call this your Live ID. This email account is tie to your Marketplace parches and your SkyDrive storage space. Did you set up a Windows Live email when you first got your device?
    yes, I set up an email account with Windows Live and I have the Skydrive set up. How do I then back up the contact info? I am sure this is pretty basic stuff but I am new to all this. Thanks,
    06-13-2012 06:47 AM
    ok, I figured it out. I went to the windows live website and saw my contacts are there.
    06-13-2012 07:28 AM
    ok, I figured it out. I went to the windows live website and saw my contacts are there.
    When you add, remove, or modify a contact on your phone (or at windows live), the changes should be reflected everywhere that is synced with your Microsoft account.
    06-13-2012 07:30 AM
    You can also export your contacts by clicking on Manage > Export
    06-13-2012 08:12 AM
    It seems like it automatically adds any contacts you add on your phone to your windows live account. Essentially you don't need to do any backing up as it automatically syncs them "to the cloud" if you will.
    06-14-2012 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD