I can't wait for Monday & Wednesday

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What's on Monday? I really want to see some Apollo quadcore fully spec, duly feature action. I mean there's Windows 8 computer that are top of the line but Windows Phones have lame processors :-(.

They better step up or is going to be IOS/Android land for all of us.

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to know a little ahead of time when Dan/Jay/Rafael are planning to do podcasts. Personally, I'd love 2 WP and 1 MN, but that's probably asking a bit much.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
What's on Monday?.....

24xexs6.jpg

http://www.windowscentral.com/ny-times-monday-microsoft-will-unveil-their-own-tablet-will-take-ipad

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Damn Board Express!

Maybe you Wintergang, but I am quite pleased with the speed, and battery life, of my beautifully different phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What time are those announcements? I always like to wake up, drink some coffee and then watch Engadget explode!! With new info.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
What's on Monday? I really want to see some Apollo quadcore fully spec, duly feature action. I mean there's Windows 8 computer that are top of the line but Windows Phones have lame processors :-(.

please don't group me and others with yourself because you have phone envy. I'm satisfied, you're not.

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I agree but more for Wednesday than Monday. Plus I would be alittle nicer week if since they have so many announcement if they release Tango this week as a little gift, but I know that is just wishful thinking.

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
What time are those announcements? I always like to wake up, drink some coffee and then watch Engadget explode!! With new info.
you better wait for wpcentral news its faster than waiting for Engadget its well known for been slow when it comes to Microsoft news

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

And these "lame processors" perform better than the processors you desire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb