06-20-2012 07:18 PM
62 123
tools
    And I'll be here waiting :)
    06-16-2012 06:25 AM
    And I'll be here waiting :)
    LOL!
    06-16-2012 06:28 AM
    Probably Tuesday and Thursday for me in Australia.
    06-16-2012 06:45 AM
    What's on Monday? I really want to see some Apollo quadcore fully spec, duly feature action. I mean there's Windows 8 computer that are top of the line but Windows Phones have lame processors :-(.

They better step up or is going to be IOS/Android land for all of us.
    06-16-2012 09:11 AM
    I'd like to know a little ahead of time when Dan/Jay/Rafael are planning to do podcasts. Personally, I'd love 2 WP and 1 MN, but that's probably asking a bit much.
    06-16-2012 12:44 PM
    What's on Monday?.....

http://www.windowscentral.com/ny-tim...will-take-ipad
    Winterfang likes this.
    06-16-2012 01:45 PM
    I would be happy with a Nook app for WP7.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    06-16-2012 03:14 PM
    Damn Board Express!

Maybe you Wintergang, but I am quite pleased with the speed, and battery life, of my beautifully different phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    06-16-2012 03:17 PM
    I'm looking forward to next weeks announcements also. Hoping for some Apollo news that blows me out of the water.
    cckgz4 and xmind like this.
    06-16-2012 03:19 PM
    Oh man, their own tablet? That's crazy, Monday can't come soon enough :-D
    Last edited by Winterfang; 06-16-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    06-16-2012 04:26 PM
    sleeping pills always an option for those who can't wait
    snowmutt likes this.
    06-16-2012 08:31 PM
    What time are those announcements? I always like to wake up, drink some coffee and then watch Engadget explode!! With new info.
    06-16-2012 10:19 PM
    What's on Monday? I really want to see some Apollo quadcore fully spec, duly feature action. I mean there's Windows 8 computer that are top of the line but Windows Phones have lame processors :-(.

please don't group me and others with yourself because you have phone envy. I'm satisfied, you're not.
    06-17-2012 03:50 AM
    I agree but more for Wednesday than Monday. Plus I would be alittle nicer week if since they have so many announcement if they release Tango this week as a little gift, but I know that is just wishful thinking.
    06-17-2012 05:19 AM
    What time are those announcements? I always like to wake up, drink some coffee and then watch Engadget explode!! With new info.
    you better wait for wpcentral news its faster than waiting for Engadget its well known for been slow when it comes to Microsoft news
    palandri likes this.
    06-17-2012 06:38 AM
    you better wait for wpcentral news its faster than waiting for engadget its well known for been slow when it comes to microsoft news
    lol!
    06-17-2012 06:55 AM
    I prefer Engadget over WPcentral for big event news.
    06-17-2012 08:23 AM
    lol!
    even the verge or znet better option seems engadget always have negative opinions on MS
    maybe Engadget is the correct location where the cool guys go :D
    06-17-2012 10:51 AM
    BTW - I finally saw a reference for the actual time of the event. 3pm PST on Monday.
    06-17-2012 12:10 PM

And these "lame processors" perform better than the processors you desire.
    06-17-2012 02:01 PM
    I agree. I was on the bandwagon for the Galaxy S3 then VZ screwed up my pre orders twice by cancelling them w/o notice. So I figured I would Skype friend in Thailand that has the S3 w/quad core, while it is faster than most ANDROID phones, I would still see a bit of a lag between screens, not always but it just wasn't as fluid as you would think it would be. So I decided to carry my a$$ to the VZ store and gotta say most android phones really do need all that processor power because the OS is highly bloated somehow. You would think being that it runs a version of Linux it would be more streamlined. So while there I looked again at the Trophy and found it odd how much smoother it ran w/it's "lame" processor. So I ordered one through ebay. Old handset yes, but it will serve it's purpose.
    eric12341, xmind and snowmutt like this.
    06-17-2012 02:44 PM
    While the processor on my Trophy is very adequate for what I do, I do want a dual-core processor with a high end gpu. I just can't see how that is a bad thing for WP. If it's this smooth and fast on the current processors, just think how impressive it will be on a similar processor to the Galaxy S3!
    cckgz4 likes this.
    06-17-2012 05:47 PM
    Here's a link to all time-zones. Just look for your nearest city and the time next to it is when the event starts for you :)
    06-17-2012 07:45 PM
    It doesn't. The browser scrolling struggles to keep up, games are choppy, so are some apps. Sure is great for scrolling up and down on the main screen but im not going to lie to myself. If really like to settle get webOS, they though it was better than anything else and look at them.

tomorrow's conference doesn't seemed to be anything impresived, Wednesday is going to be an awesome day. I'm hoping for some killer hardware, lots of features and great app updates.
    06-17-2012 09:33 PM
    I agree. I was on the bandwagon for the Galaxy S3 then VZ screwed up my pre orders twice by cancelling them w/o notice. So I figured I would Skype friend in Thailand that has the S3 w/quad core, while it is faster than most ANDROID phones, I would still see a bit of a lag between screens, not always but it just wasn't as fluid as you would think it would be. So I decided to carry my a$$ to the VZ store and gotta say most android phones really do need all that processor power because the OS is highly bloated somehow. You would think being that it runs a version of Linux it would be more streamlined. So while there I looked again at the Trophy and found it odd how much smoother it ran w/it's "lame" processor. So I ordered one through ebay. Old handset yes, but it will serve it's purpose.
    This is mostly due to the skin added overtop of the OS and all those apps people think they need.
    06-17-2012 09:37 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD