Okay, so the new resolutions of the WP8 is pretty awesome... It's 1280 x 720 pixel and 768 x 1280 pixel. My question is about it's comparison of the retina display... I used to have an iPhone 4 and the one thing I've regretted about the switch is the loss if iPhone's incredible display. I have yet to find a phone that can match the iPhone's display (including Android), but I was curious if the new displays will be able to match it because I see that the iPhone's resolution is: 960 x 640 pixel, and obviously that's not as high... Does it look so good because of the 326 PPI? I basically want to know if the new screens will be able to match iPhone's retina display (I know this is just Apple's name for it and means nothing).
    06-21-2012 10:53 AM
    The road map for HTC Windows Phones was released today. They will use an LCD2 display, probably the same as in the HTC One X=312 ppi on a 4.7 screen. Its drop dead gorgeous and would look unbelievably sexy on a Windows Phone.

I'm using one now and believe me you won't even remember your iPhone after this.
    06-21-2012 11:32 AM
    Awesome! That's what I was hoping to hear.
    06-21-2012 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD