Haptic Feedback

ChristoSyk

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why, but how come Windows Phone 7 devices NOT have haptic vibrational feedback with their keyboards? Yes they have the click sounds (like the iPhone) but that's boring! Even when I get on my WPCentral app they included if you wanted Haptic Feedback. I just want someone to ask MS why they didn't?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why, but how come Windows Phone 7 devices NOT have haptic vibrational feedback with their keyboards? Yes they have the click sounds (like the iPhone) but that's boring! Even when I get on my WPCentral app they included if you wanted Haptic Feedback. I just want someone to ask MS why they didn't?

Ok am off to Redmond and will write back once we've had our chat ;)

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, but I know that it was always the first thing I turned off on Android :) Infact, haptic feedback gets turned off everywhere, can't stand it!

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

No one knows, none of us work for Microsoft. They seem to respond on twitter pretty well maybe you should ask them.

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree that haptic feedback was one of the first things I always turned off if it was enabled. I don't see much use for it at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire