How should I do it?

SPR1NGzje

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So as I looked thru some sites and stuff I came out that i have an older OS on my phone.

Firmware: 1600.3013.8107.11502
Hardware 112.1402.2.1

so is it really old? What should I do, to update it?
I tried Zune, but it says it's up to date.
Where is the page where I am noticed when new updates are out in my country too? (Hungary)

ANOTHER ONE:

Someone pls lighten me up about this Tango, Mango, Apollo stuff
What is what? What number says its tango, what devices are tangos, what is the good in mango, what is better in apollo than tango, and stuff... how can i see if im a mango or a tango or anything...

Thanks for help guys! :)

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
7.10.8107.79 is Mango which is the OS that most people currently have on their phones. It sounds like the Tango update is rolling out to the 710 starting today so you should get an update notice for that shortly.

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
You're running the same OS as I am on my HTC Trophy, so don't worry, we're on the same boat as they would say, heh :). It isn't so old, it's the latest update available to all of the phones through the world.

Mango is basically the Windows Phone 7.5, the major update, which you already have installed on your phone, so there's nothing to worry about. It contains "over 500 new features" as MS said (some of them are listed here: Windows Phone update history | Windows Phone 7).

The next to follow it is Tango, which build number (OS version) is 7.10.8773.98. This is the one that the Nokia Lumia 800 and 710 are getting (you too), and the other phones are about to get it too. When you get it, it'll tell you when you got it either by a phone notification to plug your phone to PC and run the Zune software.

Apollo is Windows Phone 8. All new operating system, which has the core of Windows 8, the desktop system. All of the current generations won't get it, BUT, we'll get the 7.8 update, which will include the new Start screen and some other candy, about which we'll probably be notified, hehe :).

If you want to know anything else, or anything more in detail, just say it, we're here to help :).

Greetings from Slovenia, 'neighbor', hehe :).

EDIT: There is no site that will say if the update is available for you, it depends on your carrier, unless if your phone is unlocked.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)