Windows Marketplace

sychosis

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok so for the last few days I have not been able to the marketplace through Zune, So have been browsing on the net.

Now, heres the problem, If I was new to windows phone i'd be a little confused with the net marketplace. Say I wanted the TOP app for sports, at the moment its for the euro2012 with 3.5 star from 58 ratings, however if you click on free, its euro2012 2.5 stars 133 ratings and next to that sky sports news 3.5 from 300+ ratings.

When using zune you could choose from top, free, new release date, and sort them, wheres the sort for the net?

ANd whats happening with zune, click the information message gives me nothing

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
the catorgorization ( did i say that right?) is a little messy, i agree... the so called top apps in each selection are usually apps i wouldnt use, where as in the free section you see most top apps... so i can see how this is a little confusing... all that being said! it is still much cleaner than androids marketplace. ios appstore? uhhh....a close second

sychosis

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
the catorgorization ( did i say that right?) is a little messy, i agree... the so called top apps in each selection are usually apps i wouldnt use, where as in the free section you see most top apps... so i can see how this is a little confusing... all that being said! it is still much cleaner than androids marketplace. ios appstore? uhhh....a close second
Yep the categorization, its bloody frustrating

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos