My first sighting!!

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I know there are already threads of this nature but I can't find em right now. I just spotted my first WP in the wild! I'm at my mechanic's getting work done and this girl comes in to pick up her car. As she's walking in she slides what look like the optimus quantum into her back pocket. She pulls it out again a minute later and I notice the hardware windows button. Sighting confirmed!! I ask, "Hey is that a windows phone?" She smiles and says "Yes!" I smile back and say "I have the HD7" as I pull it out of my pocket. She says "aren't they the best phones? I have all my documents for work on there, etc. I love it!" I say "yeah they're the best." My mechanic says "you nerds". It was great.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Its actually better if there is no other WP around me. I am a kind of celebrity with my friends and colleagues at the moment as I'm the only one with a Windows Phone and they are always looking over my shoulder to see what I'm doing with it. Can you imagine? lol

Budule

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
this girl comes in to pick up her car. As she's walking in she slides what look like the optimus quantum into her back pocket. She pulls it out again a minute later and I notice the hardware windows button. Sighting confirmed!! I ask, "Hey is that a windows phone?" She smiles and says "Yes!" I smile back and say "I have the HD7" as I pull it out of my pocket. She says "aren't they the best phones? I have all my documents for work on there, etc. I love it!" I say "yeah they're the best." My mechanic says "you nerds". It was great.

Who cares what kinda phone she had...Was she hot????;););)

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I was at a comedy show a while ago, and the couple in front on me were both playing on their Lumia 800s.

The missus doesn't like using my WP7, yet thought the 800 was a beautiful phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo