Tango features messed up or what?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I've got Tango yesterday on my HTC Titan.

Following features that were meant to be included aren't there. Can't find it. Spent whole day doing it, looking forums, blogs - nothing.

- Location icon (new feature)
- Export contacts to SIM (new feature)

Not there!

What's going on? Any ideas? Did I miss something? :(

erwt

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
These are missing for me as well.

And on another note, I seem to have lost the ability to manage my podcasts, such as subscribing and downloading directly from my phone. Anyone else?

OS version: 7.10.8773.98
Firmware: .8773.12220

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think XDA has registry hack for getting "export to SIM" feature.

But, what sort of feature update is this when the feature isn't accessible without a registry hack? AND registry isn't available to the phone unless unlocked.

MSFT FAIL? :(

sab742

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes "Export to SIM" and static IP for Wi-Fi networking can be enabled in Tango using registry changes (requires root access).

Some are saying they had it enabled without the registry change (e.g. on some Nokia Lumia 900s), which means that there may be some Tango updates for different OEMS/carriers. Or its done by firmware.

The "Location icon" feature isn't part of Tango. This has been widely misreported. It may come with build 8779, but Tango is an earlier build (8773).

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Where are the Call Forwarding Options that was documented back in post

Call forwarding - forward your calls to a designated number for (1) all calls (2) when I don't answer (3) when I am busy (4) when my phone is turned off

Mango only had option to turn Call Forwarding On / Off. I thought Tango was supposed to add these options above or is that OEM/Carrier Specific

I do have these has options under Call Forwarding via Samsung Wireless Manager by the way.

But does anybody else have the option ?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720