Facebook Chat randomness

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I used to receive messasges (from offline and online contacts) pretty reliably. Now its totally random and I feel I DON'T get offline contact messages more often than I receive. Sometimes my own messages don't even go through to offline contacts. I verified by checking FB through IE right after I sent the message via Messaging Hub. From reading other reports, accross the web, many are blaming Tango update. But seeing my 900 didn't get the update yet, and it's been happening for about a month now, I think it's something else. Thoughts?

george.matar

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Message Hub not working

hey,

did you find a fix for this problem?
same case for me and all over the forums. messages hub is not working properly and is not receiving offline messages from facebook.

i think it's about time they fixed it it's getting really annoying!!!

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm logged out off facebook for now in the messaging hub because it is not reliable at the moment. I usually get 1 or two messages if someone texts me but after that they don't arrive to my phone anymore and I need to go to facebook in IE to see them. They need to fix it soon.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
hey,

did you find a fix for this problem?
same case for me and all over the forums. messages hub is not working properly and is not receiving offline messages from facebook.

i think it's about time they fixed it it's getting really annoying!!!

Not yet :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs