AT&T: VVM just activated its self after 8773.

aleclunsford

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Updated to 8773 the other day on AT&T and this morning I had to input my voicemail password into my Focus S. Then bam VVM was activated! Anyone else get lucky?

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
It was a Mango feature, i got it when i had an hd7 on t-mobile when mango came out but AT&T chose to only enable it on lte phones. it's great they are letting all windows phones have it now.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
It was a Mango feature, i got it when i had an hd7 on t-mobile when mango came out but AT&T chose to only enable it on lte phones. it's great they are letting all windows phones have it now.

Ah didn't know AT&T was trying to restrict it to LTE devices, that's kinda cheap on their part. I wish Verizon would open it up on the Trophy, I had the service on my HTC Imagio and miss it.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Ah didn't know AT&T was trying to restrict it to LTE devices, that's kinda cheap on their part. I wish Verizon would open it up on the Trophy, I had the service on my HTC Imagio and miss it.

I agree. I was irritated when I had been using it for months on tmobile and my wife's Titan couldn't use it

aleclunsford

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I knew it was a feature in Mango, I tweeted to @ATT about them enabling it for like 3 weeks straight after Mango came out. But strange thing it just started working the other day (which was 4 days after I updated to Tango).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes