Updated to 8773 the other day on AT&T and this morning I had to input my voicemail password into my Focus S. Then bam VVM was activated! Anyone else get lucky?
    07-05-2012 09:37 AM
    Has no one else noticed this?
    07-05-2012 01:56 PM
    It showed up the first time I used vm on my lumia.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    07-05-2012 02:35 PM
    It showed up the first time I used vm on my lumia.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Yeah but it was never available for any other WP on AT&T it was supposedly only for LTE phones.
    07-05-2012 02:56 PM
    I think it was a Tango (Or post Mango) release feature, but of course the carrier had to enable it.
    07-05-2012 04:34 PM
    It was a Mango feature, i got it when i had an hd7 on t-mobile when mango came out but AT&T chose to only enable it on lte phones. it's great they are letting all windows phones have it now.
    07-05-2012 05:53 PM
    It was a Mango feature, i got it when i had an hd7 on t-mobile when mango came out but AT&T chose to only enable it on lte phones. it's great they are letting all windows phones have it now.
    Ah didn't know AT&T was trying to restrict it to LTE devices, that's kinda cheap on their part. I wish Verizon would open it up on the Trophy, I had the service on my HTC Imagio and miss it.
    07-05-2012 05:58 PM
    Ah didn't know AT&T was trying to restrict it to LTE devices, that's kinda cheap on their part. I wish Verizon would open it up on the Trophy, I had the service on my HTC Imagio and miss it.
    I agree. I was irritated when I had been using it for months on tmobile and my wife's Titan couldn't use it
    07-05-2012 07:04 PM
    Yeah I knew it was a feature in Mango, I tweeted to @ATT about them enabling it for like 3 weeks straight after Mango came out. But strange thing it just started working the other day (which was 4 days after I updated to Tango).
    07-06-2012 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD