E-mail reply's marked unread

CaymanDreamin

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Checking if anyone else has this problem and if so, is there a fix? When I reply to an email, the original email shows as unread. Not a major problem, but definitely an annoyance.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I can't say I've seen this. I use both an Exchange account, and Yahoo/Live accounts and when i select a message to read then reply to, it doesn't show back up as unread to me.

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Checking if anyone else has this problem and if so, is there a fix? When I reply to an email, the original email shows as unread. Not a major problem, but definitely an annoyance.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
Yes, I experience the same thing. What's odd is that I've had my Titan for 7-8 months and I don't recall this problem when I first got it. But I've definitely noticed it the last few months. I certainly haven't gotten any type or firmware or OS update since getting the phone :mad:, so I'm a bit puzzled.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, and as mentioned I don't think it did it up until a few months ago. Actually...I have noticed it doing this when I move an email to a folder as well sometimes...ie, read the email, send to folder directly. Later I notice the folder has an unread email, and it's the one I just read!

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I have several accounts and my Live does this all the time. I've just learned to ignore. Never did it until my 7th windows phone, so...not sure if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro