Checking if anyone else has this problem and if so, is there a fix? When I reply to an email, the original email shows as unread. Not a major problem, but definitely an annoyance.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    07-09-2012 06:24 PM
    I can't say I've seen this. I use both an Exchange account, and Yahoo/Live accounts and when i select a message to read then reply to, it doesn't show back up as unread to me.
    07-09-2012 08:00 PM
    This is a Live account that does it.

07-11-2012 06:14 AM
    Checking if anyone else has this problem and if so, is there a fix? When I reply to an email, the original email shows as unread. Not a major problem, but definitely an annoyance.

Yes, I experience the same thing. What's odd is that I've had my Titan for 7-8 months and I don't recall this problem when I first got it. But I've definitely noticed it the last few months. I certainly haven't gotten any type or firmware or OS update since getting the phone :mad:, so I'm a bit puzzled.
    07-12-2012 07:08 AM
    Mine does this. Rather annoying.
    07-12-2012 10:52 AM
    I've noticed it too on my Trophy. And I mainly use my Live account.
    07-12-2012 04:56 PM
    Yeah, and as mentioned I don't think it did it up until a few months ago. Actually...I have noticed it doing this when I move an email to a folder as well sometimes...ie, read the email, send to folder directly. Later I notice the folder has an unread email, and it's the one I just read!
    07-12-2012 05:57 PM
    I have several accounts and my Live does this all the time. I've just learned to ignore. Never did it until my 7th windows phone, so...not sure if that helps.
    07-12-2012 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD