HELP! This is driving me nuts

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have had success posting to Facebook via ME tile in the past until recently when ever i tried to post pictures. After post, only me can see this post and locked out from all the friends. Can anyone walk me through how to unlock this? I can't seems to find it.

Thanks guys.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I also just started using the me tile to post to Facebook and have the same problem. After posting it only shows on my wall not on the news feed were everyone would see it?

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I also just started using the me tile to post to Facebook and have the same problem. After posting it only shows on my wall not on the news feed were everyone would see it?
Ok, i'm not the only is having this issue. Just wondering if you did anything different? I switched from Titan to Lumia, this is when I noticed that all my post from ME TILE is address to me only.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i'm not the only is having this issue. Just wondering if you did anything different? I switched from Titan to Lumia, this is when I noticed that all my post from ME TILE is address to me only.
No I didn't make any changes but I just started trying to post this way from the me tile. Guess I will just go back to the old way Facebook.com till they fix?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon