Bing rewards? what!?!?!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ok , maybe Ive just been living under a rock for a few weeks/months..

did you guys know that by using BING search you can get points that can be turned into WIDE variety of rewards?

- MS points
- Xbox live
- Starbucks reward cards
- ...etc....

for does that dint know you simply need to log in using your live account and start collecting.
here is more info: Bing Rewards - FAQ

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been getting points for a while, but I usually end up entering a sweepstakes before I can get enough points to get anything.

Sent from my Rezound

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Uh... Yeah... :p

I used to get MS points, but lately been saving up for $5 Amazon gift cards. I've set up all 3 laptops at home so that Bing is logged in to my account. That way every search anyone makes adds to my account faster.

Also, one thing I've been wishing for is Bing Rewards on our phones.

Last edited:

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It pays for my Starbucks :) Woulda been awesome if you could use the MS points for apps.... Microsoft's ecosystem is really inconsistent with what you pay with. Zune and Xbox you need points, but everything else is cash.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah it be nice on the phone, id have allot more points for sure ... well allot more . i wouldn't be at ZERO! lol

you would think the phone would be one of the first to get it. but I think the point of this is to create awareness for BING and considering its your only option on WP they dont give points. think it would cost them to much $$ lol

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I think this has been out for a few years already, at least in the US. Even before Microsoft's search engine became Bing, Microsoft's Live Search had it's own similar reward program.

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I've earned over 9200 bing points, I need them to add this option for when I search on the phone

Holy crap, how did you accure 9200 points? I just passed 400 and I've been working on it for a bit. I don't do a lot of searching though, I guess.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I use the points I accrue to get MS points - they're great for buying DLC add-ons for Xbox games or Indie games - a lot of which only run 800 points or so.

Enjoying Red, Dead - Undead Nightmare with my last points purchse. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo