I have a HTC trophy on Verizon, I wanted to share a picture on Facebook from my saved pictures on my phone. I long press on picture, picked share on facebook, added comments and it posted to Facebook on my wall OK, the question is why does it not show up on my home page as that is were I would like it to show up. What did I do wrong or is it not possible.
    Thanks.
    07-18-2012 07:38 AM
    When you say "homepage", what do you mean?
    07-18-2012 07:55 AM
    The home page on facebook
    07-18-2012 08:13 AM
    Maybe I'm having a moment, but the "homepage" as in the 'newsfeed'? The newsfeed generally shows feeds from other people and not you. Sometimes, however, you get to see your posts, but I 'think' it's only when there's activity on it.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    07-18-2012 08:57 AM
    I have a HTC trophy on Verizon, I wanted to share a picture on Facebook from my saved pictures on my phone. I long press on picture, picked share on facebook, added comments and it posted to Facebook on my wall OK, the question is why does it not show up on my home page as that is were I would like it to show up. What did I do wrong or is it not possible.
    Thanks.
    Are you using facebook app?
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    07-19-2012 07:46 PM
    Yea, I don't know when it changed, but things I post from my phone don't show up on Newsfeed anymore. But I know people see it, because people reply or like it. However, if you post, using your PC, it will show up in Newsfeed.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    07-19-2012 08:51 PM
    Are you using facebook app?
    No I not using the Facebook app and it's not installed on my phone, trued it but did not like it.
    07-20-2012 06:31 AM
    Yea, I don't know when it changed, but things I post from my phone don't show up on Newsfeed anymore. But I know people see it, because people reply or like it. However, if you post, using your PC, it will show up in Newsfeed.
    Yes this is the problem I have, glad to see its not just me is there any thing we could do to solve this problem?
    07-20-2012 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD