Nokia Customer Service

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to share something. I have been conversing with Nokia Care over the last few months about an issue with their Purity in-line controls, on both the in ear and on ear models, in conjunction with the Lumia 900. Seems the controller works very sporadically when the phone is asleep with the stock music player. With 3rd party apps, such as MetroRadio, it works fine all the time. With the stock music player, it only works 100% of the time when the screen is on. The issue isn't just my device, their are others who have experienced this, so exchanging my device, or my headphones, isn't an option.

To make a long story short, today I got an email asking for my shipping address, as they were going to ship me a Play 360 speaker while they sorted the issue out. About 45 minutes after I replied, I got another email with a tracking number, UPS Priority Overnight!

The way Nokia has handled themselves, not only with this issue personally, but with the initial connectivity issue, and firmware updates, has completely won me over. This type of customer-first service is quite rare. Not to ruffle feathers, but it reminds me of Apple, and that's a good thing.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to share something. I have been conversing with Nokia Care over the last few months about an issue with their Purity in-line controls, on both the in ear and on ear models, in conjunction with the Lumia 900. Seems the controller works very sporadically when the phone is asleep with the stock music player. With 3rd party apps, such as MetroRadio, it works fine all the time. With the stock music player, it only works 100% of the time when the screen is on. The issue isn't just my device, their are others who have experienced this, so exchanging my device, or my headphones, isn't an option.

To make a long story short, today I got an email asking for my shipping address, as they were going to ship me a Play 360 speaker while they sorted the issue out. About 45 minutes after I replied, I got another email with a tracking number, UPS Priority Overnight!

The way Nokia has handled themselves, not only with this issue personally, but with the initial connectivity issue, and firmware updates, has completely won me over. This type of customer-first service is quite rare. Not to ruffle feathers, but it reminds me of Apple, and that's a good thing.

I've had similar experiences lately with them. They sent me 2 Lumias while I kept the one I have since mine has the purple hue issue. They said figure out which one does not have the problem and send us the others when you are satisfied.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had similar experiences lately with them. They sent me 2 Lumias while I kept the one I have since mine has the purple hue issue. They said figure out which one does not have the problem and send us the others when you are satisfied.
Used online chat with them today and they were able to help with problems i'm having with Me Tile posting to "Only Me" issue. They definitely know their stuff.

Silver Line

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Currently I am using Nokia phone for more than 3 years. Usually I contact Nokia customer service when I want to know some information about my phone and they provide me a good service with regard to my problems.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Nokia has always been a class act as a company. It's why i'm pulling so hard for them. Yes right now stock wise they are not in good shape. But! come this time next year we will look back and say what problems. WP7 started the movement WP8 is when everything changes. Nokia will be in the lead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05