Hi everyone,

I'm absolutely in love with Windows Phone (after years of enduring the disaster called Blackberry), but I do seem to have one gripe with the OS. I love how WP7 allows you to upload photos to Facebook and Twitter without exiting the Pictures application - I know not everyone is a Mobile Uploads/Twitter pictures kind of person, but I will admit that I am.

That being said, when I upload photos to Twitter, it uploads the photo to SkyDrive and posts a shortened link via my profile. Because SkyDrive isn't integrated into Twitter, the photos are not expandable and instantly viewable on Twitter as with other clients, such as Twitter itself, yFrog, or Instagram. Does anybody know if there is any way to change the client WP7 uploads photos to Twitter with from inside the Pictures app? I suppose I'm being exceptionally lazy, because I know I can just upload photos via the Twitter app, but this kind of feature is one of the reasons I chose a Windows Phone and would love to know what my options are (if any).

Anyways, would very much appreciate your help and just wanted to say that I love WPCentral and all of yall here - I've been reading the forums to get an idea of apps and features I am missing out on and you guys have been spot on.
    07-19-2012 11:25 PM
    There's gotta be a Twitter app that integrates with picture hub/camera app out there.
    07-20-2012 12:16 AM
    Carbon integrates with the pictures hub and shows in the share list. It uses twitpic to share photos.
    07-20-2012 05:41 AM
    I know Mehdoh just added SkyDrive integration with their latest update, but I haven't tried it out as I use TwitPic. And yes, Mehdoh does show up as an available app to share photos.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    07-20-2012 08:36 AM
    Gleek has twitter pic support has well, it show up under share photo

Or from within Gleek itself when you make a new tweet, camera button at bottom that open to pic's..
    07-21-2012 04:12 PM
    Thanks so much - think I'm going to use Mehdoh; so far it's been the best with Twitter photo integration and also has photo editing/sharing via Aviary, which was a bonus.
    07-22-2012 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD