I'm surprised at how expensive these things are on eBay. I figured it would be easy to pick up a used one for a reasonable price but No! From what I've heard it's not even that good so what's with the high prices?
    07-20-2012 08:01 PM
    Well what do you want, brand new or just used? Brand new is going to cost almost as much as buying it directly from sprint or HTC. I got my HD7 for only $169 in Used-Like New condition.
    07-20-2012 10:52 PM
    I got mine for 130 on eBay I didn't bid tho I could got one for 100. its like a brand new phone so im happy everything works like my old one that I got brand new.
    07-21-2012 04:29 AM
    I bought mine used on eBay through Best Buy Outlet for $140. I think the reason for the high cost is its a good device and it's Sprint's only WP device. I will be selling mine soon, as a move to rid my self of slow data is in order. :-/

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2012 11:06 AM
    It's not being sold in sprint stores any more, so the prices will probably be higher. The stores that have them, still have them, but those who are out, aren't getting replenished.

CMDA phones are generally more expensive than GSM devices, with the exception of the iPhone.
    07-21-2012 11:44 AM
    Well what do you want, brand new or just used? Brand new is going to cost almost as much as buying it directly from sprint or HTC. I got my HD7 for only $169 in Used-Like New condition.
    I was looking a used ones and even heavily used was going for $100. I figured since it's old and used I'd snag one for about $20 - $50 bucks.

I bought mine used on eBay through Best Buy Outlet for $140. I think the reason for the high cost is its a good device and it's Sprint's only WP device. I will be selling mine soon, as a move to rid my self of slow data is in order. :-/
    But what good is fast data if it's not unlimited like Sprint's?
    07-23-2012 12:23 AM
    But what good is fast data if it's not unlimited like Sprint's?
    What good is unlimited data when you can't stream music or video, barely pull up web pages, or your navigation can't get the data it needs fast enough. I will take quality over quantity any day. ;-)

I hope Sprint can fix their network woes. They have treated my family and I very well. But we are getting tried of the slow data and the average phone selection. But my 3gb on AT&T will be enough for my regular usage. :-)
    07-23-2012 01:04 AM
    What good is unlimited data when you can't stream music or video, barely pull up web pages, or your navigation can't get the data it needs fast enough. I will take quality over quantity any day. ;-)

I hope Sprint can fix their network woes. They have treated my family and I very well. But we are getting tried of the slow data and the average phone selection. But my 3gb on AT&T will be enough for my regular usage. :-)
    Hmm that's interesting, I guess it depends on where you are. I have no problems with video & music streaming, except while in motion.
    07-23-2012 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD