Got my Lumia 900!!!

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Haha, I can't say enough good things about this phone, it does everything I always did in Iphones, Blackberry phones or Android phones, and does them with a sleekness not seen in those platforms.

The live tiles concept is a wonderful idea and I like how I can update my status with just two clicks from the home screen. I don't get the feeling of the flow I get in WP in all the other phones I tried, and I think I will be using it as a daily driver for sure.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Glad that you're happy with your new phone :). Seems like MS hit the point with Live tiles and the "as few taps as possible" technique. People just have to see what it offers.

And welcome to wpcentral :).

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
glad your enjoying it!! it is a awsome phone for sure :)

thought id post a positive reply before this place gets flooded with people saying it was a bad idea to get a l900. hehe :happy:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
glad your enjoying it!! it is a awsome phone for sure :)

thought id post a positive reply before this place gets flooded with people saying it was a bad idea to get a l900. hehe :happy:

Well I personally would like to see if they feel the same when new WP8 devices are announced. But hey, if they're happy, thats good. :happy:

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I will be getting the new Windows Phone 8s and then trading my 900 in...so I've got that all covered. That said, I love the phone and it's everything the ads claim it to be...

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
No regrets, my friend. Love the phone too much. Now what do you say we continue in our Windows Phone addiction?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
No regrets, my friend. Love the phone too much. Now what do you say we continue in our Windows Phone addiction?

Oh yeah, its on now. It will so grow on you until you don't know how you got along without it.

If you didn't catch my humor before, all I'm saying is, Congrats.

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Is the phone fast compared to other devices that you have used?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

****, yeah it's fast. I'm actually quite surprised it runs that smooth on the start screen with all the live tiles. It's almost like pushing a really smooth chip across cold Ice.

dwayne.williams

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
****, yeah it's fast. I'm actually quite surprised it runs that smooth on the start screen with all the live tiles. It's almost like pushing a really smooth chip across cold Ice.

I wonder why more people don't have them. I keep hearing that they don't have enough apps yet, but it seems like they have most of the major apps other than Pandora. .

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why more people don't have them. I keep hearing that they don't have enough apps yet, but it seems like they have most of the major apps other than Pandora. .

I have not noticed shortage of apps, but I am coming from BlackBerry. I have a lot more apps on my L900 than I did on my BlackBerrys, including some of the big ones that are not available for BlackBerry, such as Netflix.

MetroRadio will play Pandora.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
YES, another one converted. welcome to the light. lol. Don't even sweat the apps thing. we have enough withouth all the crap apps. I think some folks make and app just to say they made one.

I hope you aren't me and find yourself looking at your tiles every 10 minutes. lol. My most important apps/tiles are on top that way I don't have to even scroll. Weather, calendar, emial, SMS, USA today, and ME tile. The phone tile is a 1/4 inch swipe down lol.

I love the dedicated camera button

Hey OP, what made you change to WP devices?

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to try something new. Let's just call it my personal round robin.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans