So am I the only one who can't access the forums via Board Express Pro from my Windows Phone. Since this morning when I open a page of threads, they seem to sort by most recent (consistent with the desktop site), but all the dates are 1/1/0001 12:00AM. When you tap on a thread the app freezes.

XDA-Developers and MobilityDigest are working fine. When I tried to reinstall WPCentral, I got a message that a connection to the server cannot be established.

I need my daily dose of Forums. Can someone verify and/or check this.
    07-30-2012 07:52 PM
    It's the worst app ever. It's letting me on, but wasn't a few days ago.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    07-30-2012 07:59 PM

Well, I won't dispute that the app is terrible. But why is WPCentral the only site that appears to be experiencing this problem. Could it be an issue on the WPCentral side. Just want to be sure.

If it's a Board Express specific issue, I figure it will take a few weeks before they get around to looking into it.
    07-30-2012 08:15 PM

Wait, so I just noticed. You were able to send this comment from your phone. WTH. Why can't I access WPCentral from my L900 or Surround? I don't get it.
    07-30-2012 08:18 PM
    07-30-2012 08:30 PM
    Thank you for clearing that up lak611. So, as expected, it is a Board Express problem. But possibly not entirely their fault (aka, Tapatalk update). Let's see how long it takes to get corrected. And with the impending App Hub maintenance, this does not look good.

See you in September, maybe.
    07-30-2012 08:55 PM
    Also curious why I didn't see this thread when I did a search for Board Express before creating a new thread. *board*express*. Only found an app updated thread.

EDIT: Ok Board Express, not BoardExpress. So picky. Oh well.
    07-30-2012 09:00 PM
    Thank you for clearing that up lak611. So, as expected, it is a Board Express problem. But possibly not entirely their fault (aka, Tapatalk update). Let's see how long it takes to get corrected. And with the impending App Hub maintenance, this does not look good.

See you in September, maybe.
    You're welcome. :)

BTW, what is "App Hub maintenance"?
    07-30-2012 09:21 PM
    You're welcome. :)

BTW, what is "App Hub maintenance"?
    Microsoft is making some major changes to App Hub, to improve app submission, Marketplace, etc. So any new apps or updates being submitted between this coming Thursday and early next week may experience several extra days of delay. All fo the good though, as the improvements are geared to speed up the entire app submission process.

But who we kidding. Board Express getting an update submitted in 2-3 days. Unlikely. Maybe 2-3 weeks.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-30-2012 09:47 PM
    Microsoft is making some major changes to App Hub, to improve app submission, Marketplace, etc. So any new apps or updates being submitted between this coming Thursday and early next week may experience several extra days of delay. All fo the good though, as the improvements are geared to speed up the entire app submission process.

But who we kidding. Board Express getting an update submitted in 2-3 days. Unlikely. Maybe 2-3 weeks.
    Thanks for the clarification. I really never knew what "App Hub" even was.

You're right, though. Board Express will just make up its usual excuses that "it's Microsoft's fault" when the app doesn't work.
    07-30-2012 09:52 PM
    Thanks for the clarification. I really never knew what "App Hub" even was.

You're right, though. Board Express will just make up its usual excuses that "it's Microsoft's fault" when the app doesn't work.
    Why doesn't Windows Phone have the official tapatalk app, that's what I want to know?
    07-31-2012 01:03 PM
    Why doesn't Windows Phone have the official tapatalk app, that's what I want to know?
    You would probably need to ask Tapatalk.

07-31-2012 01:06 PM
    Board Express has been broken since it was released. Worst paid app I've ever purchased on any platform, bar none.
    08-01-2012 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD