Browser Forcing me to switch

Tonye5-1

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I know this might be the wrong site to ask this, but it is a developer question.

My company is developing a new web app(page) to do mobile reporting and I'm

on the testing team. It works on Android, Blackberry, Iphone and a Samsung simple

feature phone I tried.

The Only phone that I found that doesn't work is the Windows Phone.

The picture pic-and show how it's supposed to look and how it looks on all

the phone I listed above. And yes you can scroll up and down to change the date.

The picture pic-wp7 is from WP7.5 and no you can't do anything to change the date.

Also the area with the "back button " which is common thing through out all the pages,

never appears on the Windows Phone. Is there a simple solution to give to the programmer that

might fix this? They are not going to spend a lot of time for the couple of us that have Windows Phone,

since it works on 99% of the Smartphones. The link that calls this screen says;

" javascript:eek:penCalendar('etaDate', 'resultDate'); "

And are there any browsers being developed that are based on Webkit rather than IE,
or do you know any browsers for WP7 (I've tried many) that might be able to handle this?

Thanks Tony

MrBurrrns

Banned
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to say what the problem is without having access to the site, which I'm guessing you can't give to us. It could be a problem with the browser detection code that they're using.

Also, the WP browser does not support the HTML5 canvas touch API, so that could be an issue as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium