Outlook.com Account and WP7

hardywang

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I accidentally converted my original Hotmail account to Outlook account and I think my WP7 is screwed.

Anybody knows if there is a way I can reverse my conversion and not to reset my phone?

Thanks

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
reset your phone, downdown reinstaller once your phone is restarted. All apps will migrate, meaning you don't need to have re-buy any apps you already bought. If you have any issues call microsoft :)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
why not figure out what you really need to have first and then install those apps. I have a whole bunch of apps I installed some because gthey were free for a while and I might need them later and some seemed like a good idea at the time. etc I am thinking that when I get a WP 8 device or after 7.8 comes that I'll weed a bunch out I know when I get a new device that i'll be changing the device name and not put an apostrophe in the name it seems that can screw up picture sync somehow. I have about 120 pics I need to get to skydrive before I reset the lumia 900. I think I am going to cut back the programs to a minimum in either event. I plan of keeping the core lumia programs and my NIV AcroBible and a few others and add other back when needed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans