I own an unlocked Titan2 on AT&T. Today I noticed that I have no messages in my hotmail inbox. I average around 3-4 emails per day and I keep about 1 weeks worth of email.

I also noticed that I had no messages/emails in any of the folders. I sent a test message and nothing changed. I reset and same issue.

I attempt to sync and I see syncing for messages and that's it.

I have sent emails with this condition to myself and I can't see them on the phone but I can see them online (using the phone browser!) Maybe it's a (server) time issue, I don't know.

Nothing special. Any recommendations!

I can remove hotmail then add it. Anywaysm this happended today, one day after outlook.com.

On the same device I have a office 365 account also. Thanks in advance! Appreciated!
    08-01-2012 05:04 PM
    Might want to take a look at this thread:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/os-...ion/195653.htm
    08-01-2012 05:51 PM
    I am having the exact same issue on my Arrive. I didn't make hmail into outlook, I just made the new address an alias. I thought doing so was suppused to avoid these issues. No?
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    A workaround posted by Emily Kao Messmer on Microsoft Answers Windows Phone forum works for me:

This worked for me, assuming that you have Twitter account associated w/ your phone:

1. Delete Twitter from Email + Accounts list

2. Reboot phone

3. Sync mail

You should see your mail again. I was also able to add Twitter back to my list without losing the sync.
    08-02-2012 12:49 AM
    A workaround posted by Emily Kao Messmer on Microsoft Answers Windows Phone forum works for me:

This worked for me, assuming that you have Twitter account associated w/ your phone:

1. Delete Twitter from Email + Accounts list

2. Reboot phone

3. Sync mail

You should see your mail again. I was also able to add Twitter back to my list without losing the sync.
    The workaround only works if you had a Twitter account before. I tried setting one up after my Hotmail account was empty, and then deleting it again. No luck.

Are there any other solutions?

Thanks, MCheiron
    08-03-2012 08:36 AM
    Have you looked at the folders list, and seen if they are going into another folder?
    08-03-2012 09:42 AM
    All my folders were there they just didn't have anything in them. The work around seems to be add a twitter or linkedin account to your accounts + email. then delete it and restart your phone. I didn't have either of these added initially. However, once I did that my inbox was back.:D
    08-03-2012 10:35 AM
    All my folders were there they just didn't have anything in them. The work around seems to be add a twitter or linkedin account to your accounts + email. then delete it and restart your phone. I didn't have either of these added initially. However, once I did that my inbox was back.:D
    THANK YOU!!! This worked for me too. I also didn't have either accounts on my phone. I added my linkedin acct, deleted it, rebooted the phone, and I'm back in business. Six days without easy access to my email on my phone was brutal. Thanks again.
    08-05-2012 10:06 PM