Outlook.com Account Notification

book1245

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
My school's email that I have installed on my Arrive uses the Outlook Exchange type of server, so whenever I get an email, I see the Outlook symbol on my lock screen.

I excitedly made an Outlook account yesterday and installed that on my phone. Everything syncs just perfectly, but I've noticed that I don't get an icon on my lock screen. Does that have something to do with there already being an Exchange account in the phone?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Go to accounts and email settings, click on your windows live and go into the email settings now check the email sync box and it's done. The tile will appear on the start screen.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It's not connected to my Live account, I made a separate Outlook account, and everything is checked there as well :-\

Outlook.com email is changing from hotmail.com. If you went into your live account to setup the outlook account then guess what? It is 1 and the same.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's not connected to my Live account, I made a separate Outlook account, and everything is checked there as well :-\

Still follow the steps I gave you, that should bring a tile to any email you added, if only it was there at first.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express

book1245

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I apologize for the misunderstanding.

It's not about having a tile on the home screen, it's about getting a little notification icon at the bottom of the lock screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3