Why is it that when you go to contacts in windows live and view my contacts that the pictures are not the ones i have set up in my contacts on my phone some are blank and some are not the pictures i set up. Looks like most of the other info for the contacts look ok?
    Any help would be great.
    Thank You.
    08-06-2012 03:18 PM
    Do you have your Facebook or any other accounts synced? It could be that Facebook is overriding your settings.
    08-06-2012 04:29 PM
    Do you have your Facebook or any other accounts synced? It could be that Facebook is overriding your settings.
    Could you tell me how do I check this, were do I look?
    08-06-2012 05:46 PM
    Settings > email+account

That will give you a list of accounts you currently have synced with your phone.
    08-06-2012 06:14 PM
    Open any contact that is linked to more than one account, like Facebook and Wi does Live for example. Tap edit. Two the photo and you will get a option to display alternate photos for that contact.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    08-06-2012 06:57 PM
    OK I see that and thanks, But all is OK on my phone contacts with the correct pictures it is at windows live site/contacts I have no pictures at all showing only the blank ones.
    Any idea's what might be going on here seems like it is not syncing? In windows live yesterday I turned Facebook/linkedin connection off and those pictures that I did have are now gone which is good now I want my contacts pictures from my phone to show up in windows live and they don't.
    Help please!
    Last edited by pmhgeneral; 08-07-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    08-07-2012 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD