Contacts pictures in windows live

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Why is it that when you go to contacts in windows live and view my contacts that the pictures are not the ones i have set up in my contacts on my phone some are blank and some are not the pictures i set up. Looks like most of the other info for the contacts look ok?
Any help would be great.
Thank You.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you have your Facebook or any other accounts synced? It could be that Facebook is overriding your settings.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Settings > email+account

That will give you a list of accounts you currently have synced with your phone.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Open any contact that is linked to more than one account, like Facebook and Wi does Live for example. Tap edit. Two the photo and you will get a option to display alternate photos for that contact.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
OK I see that and thanks, But all is OK on my phone contacts with the correct pictures it is at windows live site/contacts I have no pictures at all showing only the blank ones.
Any idea's what might be going on here seems like it is not syncing? In windows live yesterday I turned Facebook/linkedin connection off and those pictures that I did have are now gone which is good now I want my contacts pictures from my phone to show up in windows live and they don't.
Help please!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon