06-23-2017 04:09 PM
33 12
tools
    Hey hey, mee too!
    Just in time for me to figure out how to migrate apps onto my new Lumia 900.
    Oh well.
    10-10-2016 03:08 PM
    Hey hey, mee too!
    Just in time for me to figure out how to migrate apps onto my new Lumia532
    Oh well.
    02-01-2017 10:20 AM
  3. Marli do Amaral de Oliveiera's Avatar
    First of all hello, I'm new here :)

Picked up the phone yesterday and everything was going great, but tonight I can't download any apps.

Each one I try gets to exactly 50% of its download and then I get the above error code. Note it is as typed, it ISN'T the code C101B000B as has been mentioned in several google posts I have found.

I have power cycled the phone but it hasn't helped. I'm hoping it is a glitch at MS's end, as so far at least, I can only find one instance of it being mentioned on google, and there is no fix mentioned for it. Thanks
    02-01-2017 10:52 AM
    I've had frustating problems with error code c101b000 on my lumia 535 for a week before I fixed it this way:

SOLUTION:

1. Back up your phone contacts and files on another device.

2. Hard Reset your phone and when you're asked, click to wipe your sd card also. (first time around I only hard reset the phone in settings > about > reset phone without confirming to wipe the sd card and the error c101b00 wasn't fixed. I hard reset it again, but this time clicking to wipe the sd card and the error was fixed.)

3. After your phone resets, make sure your time and date is correct before downloading apps.

You should be able to download apps from windows store now. You're welcome ;)

Why should you also wipe your sd card?

Because error c101b000 indicates a register (overwriting) problem. This problem usually occurs when old apps that you previously uninstalled, didn't uninstall properly and left traces of code on your sd card and phone storage. When you try to download new apps there's a struggle for the apps to be written over the incompletely removed apps.
    02-01-2017 01:40 PM
    I've had frustating problems with error code c101b000 on my lumia 535 for a week before I fixed it this way:

SOLUTION:

1. Back up your phone contacts and files on another device.

2. Hard Reset your phone and when you're asked, click to wipe your sd card also. (first time around I only hard reset the phone in settings > about > reset phone without confirming to wipe the sd card and the error c101b00 wasn't fixed. I hard reset it again, but this time clicking to wipe the sd card and the error was fixed.)

3. After your phone resets, make sure your time and date is correct before downloading apps.

You should be able to download apps from windows store now. You're welcome ;)

Why should you also wipe your sd card?

Because error c101b000 indicates a register (overwriting) problem. This problem usually occurs when old apps that you previously uninstalled, didn't uninstall properly and left traces of code on your sd card and phone storage. When you try to download new apps there's a struggle for the apps to be written over the incompletely removed apps.
    03-01-2017 11:05 PM
    I did hard reset my phone thrice .. It's the same .. Error occured still while downloading my app .. :/
    03-01-2017 11:06 PM
    Hello users, just find me here I will explain how to fix the problem it is very easy but it takes me 2 days to solve the problem, sorry for the english I`m from Bulgaria.
    Last edited by Muessig; 03-03-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    Sepehr Habib likes this.
    03-03-2017 01:11 PM
    Hello users, just find me here I will explain how to fix the problem it is very easy but it takes me 2 days to solve the problem, sorry for the english I`m from Bulgaria.
    Can you explain how’d you do it please?
    06-23-2017 04:09 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD