HTC Elevate invites

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. Here is a link to the website HTC Elevate. It basically gives users of HTC products an inside look at upcoming events, devices, and other things. Also, Devs from HTC pop up on there once in a while to hear thoughts from their customers and stuff. It's pretty cool and is a way to really voice your concerns and get some really nice info. They also have some cool events that people attend. You should try it out.

And for those people who I just know will come to this thread and do a little bit of HTC bashing, please save that energy for something more productive or something. Thanks!

HTC inviting Windows Phone users into HTC Elevate | WMPoweruser

http://access.htcelevate.com

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
eh, it probably wont, but it would be nice to get the word out. When I was on the android side, I went there alot. They have events/parties all around the US and special dev guest that pop in there for sessions. They have pages and pages of thoughts from their members. I just hope someone is REALLY listening to the WP device users too.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I got an invite through twitter, but I never bothered trying to join. Glad to hear from someone who has joined up. I might have to check it out.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Its worth a look. If you are inactive for like 60-90 days like I was then you get an email warning you that your account will be deleted info activity is shown....and they were serious lol.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I guess it doesn't hurt to try. The OP's article says 90 spots are open and Neowin's says 200, so it could have been different openings. Maybe a few more can sneak in if a few others ended up leaving.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Before it was really easy to get on. But now the word got out and people are all on it. Despite the bad things people are spreading about HTC, they still have some loyal folks. I find myself drawn towards HTC devices. I had the HTC Droid Inc 2, Droid Rezound (Loved that phone), and now HTC Titan 2. I like the build and some of their comfort and ease of use functions. Too bad they aren't doing advertisements for WP devices like they are doing for the HTC One series. Like that new goat commercial lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss