I have been using samsung omnia 7 for around 15months already. However recently my battery sucks, like really suck. In 5 hours it went from 100% to 0%. Also in 1 hour, it went from 100% to 55% with me using twitter to check for updates, using the wpcentral app and afew other apps. Any solutions? Buying a new battery? Could it be that i always charge my phone overnight?

PS. if it matters :
    1. Im using dark theme
    2. 9 apps using background tasks and afew like whatsapp, twitter, birdsong using push notification
    3. Email notifications set to "as items arrive"
    4. Find my phone is on
    5. I do have alot of apps and games in my phone

Help anyone? ): Kind of frustrating and troublesome as i have to keep charging my phone.
    08-18-2012 01:41 AM
    I would say yes, get a new battery. If that doesn't fix it then I would do a factory reset of the phone and yeah... you would have to re set-up everything all over again.
    08-18-2012 03:34 AM
    hmmm okay thanks!
    08-18-2012 04:23 AM
    Batteries only last so long. I am a heavy user (at least one full charge per day) and my battery start to show signs of wear after about 8 months, dropping a little each month after that. With a phone that has a removable battery, I always buy a spare with the phone and switch them around every six months. So when I replace the phone after 18-24 months, I got the best use out of both batteries.

Lasting 18 months in your phone is a pretty good run.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    08-18-2012 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD