One thing I notice about it is its on the phone but it doesn't seem to connect with the pictures hub on the phone. If I want to upload a picture from my phone to Box.net, there isn't any option to do that. I can transfer from the desktop there and back but it doesn't see my pictures hub. Anyone else using Box.net app have this problem?
    08-18-2012 01:00 PM
    Box.net works for me. I have to use their app to upload a picture, but it works.
    08-20-2012 10:37 AM
    Box.net works for me. I have to use their app to upload a picture, but it works.
    Do you upload pictures stored on your phone to upload or from the PC? From the PC I can upload all day long to Box.net but pics stored on my phone, it doesn't see it.
    08-20-2012 09:49 PM
    Do you upload pictures stored on your phone to upload or from the PC? From the PC I can upload all day long to Box.net but pics stored on my phone, it doesn't see it.
    I haven't used it much, but I just tried. When I open the app I can choose upload. It automatically goes to camera roll, saved pictures and favorites. There is a bug though. It only shows 15 or so pictures in each folder, not all of them. Also, currently it can not upload videos.

I am using SkyDrive, Box and Amazon for storage. Trying to decide on which one I want to keep...and upgrade.
    Last edited by Squatting Hen; 08-21-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    08-20-2012 10:01 PM
    the only thing I don't like about box.net is in the app it doesn't have a built in music player like snapcrowd does
    08-21-2012 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD