Windows Phone is for me!!!

UpTownDC

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not here to knock any other cell phone but here is my story from this past week. I've owned a HTC HD7 since launch day. I love the phone, not super fancy but I have never had any issues with it. On Monday, my Company purchased me an iPhone 4S 32 Gig phone and a new iPad 32 Gig LTE on Verizon's network. I used both of the devices and can't understand why folks go all crazy over them??? I'm not impressed with either device!! I gave the iPad to my GF so she could play farmville!! I'm waiting for the Win Phone 8 devices that T-Mobile will offer to upgrade my HD7. I also plan on trading in this iPhone for a Win Phone 8 device that Verizon will offer. And you know that I'm picking up a Surface Tablet!!! So for all of the folks that like Droid and iPhone...enjoy!!! I'll stick with my Windows devices!!

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I've had a every kind of smart phone, BB, Android, iPhone and even Symbian. I couldn't be happier with WP. It just works and is so quick and easy to do the things I do. I'm on my phone less, but get more done on it.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd be all over the surface myself but danged, I own so many pricey apps for my iPad that im almost afraid to try to sell to just to pick up the surface.
On the other hand, I'd be selling my iPad complete with Zagg HD screen protector, ZAGGfolio complete with keyboard plus an extra folio. The extras alone are worth almost 200.-

Oh the choices.
But one thing I'm perfectly clear on... WP is definitely for me too!!..lol

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb